Research Support Services
Our experienced team provides an array of services to meet your needs. We also help share your research through the right channels and with the right audiences to extend its impact.
Research Development & Coordination
Meet your research and funding goals by allowing us to help you develop and coordinate every aspect of the grant proposal process — tailoring it to meet your individual needs.
- Develop initial research concept
- Identify potential funding sources
- Identify collaborators
- Develop plan
- Coordinate CYFS support services
- Edit and improve content and organization
Contact:Julie Gillmor, proposal development coordinator
Statistics & Research Methodology
Ensure high-quality data by collaborating with our experienced methodologists at the Nebraska Academy for Methodology, Analytics & Psychometrics (MAP Academy).
- Conceptualize research design and methodology
- Develop instruments
- Manage data and data analysis
- Disseminate data through visual displays
Contact:Lorey Wheeler, MAP Academy co-director and research assistant professor
Save time and other resources by allowing us to manage the administrative aspects of your grant from start to finish.
- Develop budgets
- Submit a polished grant package
- Hire personnel and create contracts
- Process paperwork and payments
- Reconcile budgets; generate reports
- Arrange meetings, travel and more
Contact:Ronda Alexander, grant specialist (pre-grant)
Web, Technology & Communications
Bring your research to the next level. We offer a variety of technology and communications support services to effectively share your research with the right audiences.
- Computer, technology and web support
- Database development
- Website design and interactive learning modules
- Articles, press releases and social media promotion
- Videos, photography, animation, graphics and other materials for print and web