Early Childhood Summit
Creating connections among research, practice and policy
The biennial CYFS Summit on Research in Early Childhood aims to share cutting-edge early childhood research conducted by faculty across the Nebraska system, with a particular focus on building connections among the research, practice and policy communities to address critical issues facing children from birth to age 8 and their families.
- CYFS and Nebraska Academy for Early Childhood Research (NAECR)
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- First Five Nebraska
Researchers, practitioners and policymakers in Nebraska engaged in early childhood education and development.
- Graphic design
- Social media strategy
- Web design and development
- Video production
- Event registration and promotion
Developing a cohesive identity for an event that brings together stakeholders in early childhood research, practice and policy.
- Communicate cutting-edge early childhood findings from NU-affiliated researchers and colleagues.
- Link ongoing efforts in early childhood research, practice and policy.
- Advance the science of early childhood education and development via connections among community partners, key stakeholders, policymakers, early childhood practitioners and researchers.
A friendly, future-focused identity that represents adults working to enhance children’s lives and leading them to a brighter future.
Avg. Email Open Rate
Monthly Avg. Website Visits
Seth may need to weigh in because I was not part of the planning for the summit identity.
Minion & Univers
Various print and digital products were created to facilitate the summit, including a full program with agenda and session descriptions, building/room signage and name badges.
Web design & Development
Participants representing different stakeholder groups were interviewed on-site during the summit about their experiences at the event and how it enhanced their work in early childhood. The videos were shared on social media and the summit website.