Early learning network
Maintaining early learning success
The Early Learning Network aims to improve the academic success of children, especially those from historically marginalized groups, by identifying research-proven policies and practices that narrow opportunity gaps and ensure early learning success is maintained as children transition from preschool to elementary school and beyond.
Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education
Researchers, practitioners and policymakers nationwide engaged in early learning.
- Graphic Design
- Social media management
- Web development
- Video production
- Newsletter dissemination
Creating a cohesive identity for a nationwide collaborative network representing five research teams and one assessment team.
- Positively impact the lives of children in preschool through third grade by investigating the implementation of early learning policies and programs.
- Identify malleable factors associated with early achievement.
- Provide information, tools and products that policymakers and practitioners can use to build effective early learning systems and programs.
A vibrant visual identity that represents the six universities working collectively to achieve a common goal.
Avg. Email Open Rate
Monthly Avg. Website Visits
The brand colors represent the six network studies taking place across the nation.
Mercury Text G2 & Gotham
Videos were a great way to showcase and disseminate the network’s goals, project updates and findings. Various videos highlighted the individual research teams, as well as concurrent findings across a five-year period.
Various materials were created for the network, from materials for internal communications to publicly disseminated products.
- Policy and research briefs
- Practice guides
- Newsletter graphics
- Social media graphics
- Infographics and maps
- Promotional handouts
- PowerPoint template
- Meeting collateral (i.e., name badges)