2018 CYFS Summit on Research in Early Childhood
The fifth biennial CYFS Summit on Research in Early Childhood will be Wednesday, April 25, at Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center.
The summit will consist of numerous presentations and related roundtable discussions on the research and practices that are improving the developmental trajectories of young children.
This free, daylong event will include lunch and an evening reception for all registered participants.
This year’s summit is sponsored by:
- Nebraska Center for Research on Children, Youth, Families and Schools (CYFS)
- Nebraska Academy for Early Childhood Research (NAECR)
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- First Five Nebraska
- University of Nebraska—Lincoln's College of Education & Human Sciences
Purposes of the Summit
In the tradition of its predecessors, the fifth biennial summit will:
- Communicate cutting-edge early childhood findings from NU-affiliated researchers and colleagues
- Link ongoing efforts in early childhood research, practice and policy
- Advance the science of early childhood education and development via connections among community partners, key stakeholders, policymakers, early childhoodpractitioners and researchers