2022 CYFS Summit on Research in Early Childhood
The sixth biennial CYFS Summit on Research in Early Childhood was Wednesday, April 13, at Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center.
The summit consisted of numerous presentations and related roundtable discussions on the research and practices that are improving the developmental trajectories of young children.
This daylong event included lunch and an evening reception for all registered participants.
This year's summit was sponsored by:
- Nebraska Center for Research on Children, Youth, Families and Schools (CYFS)
- Nebraska Academy for Early Childhood Research (NAECR)
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- First Five Nebraska
Purposes of the Summit
In the tradition of its predecessors, the sixth biennial summit:
- Communicated cutting-edge early childhood findings from NU-affiliated researchers and colleagues
- Linked ongoing efforts in early childhood research, practice and policy
- Advanced the science of early childhood education and development via connections among community partners, key stakeholders, policymakers, early childhood practitioners and researchers