Graduate Research Posters
Early Childhood Contextual Factors
21) Assessing Parent-Child Relationships & Correlates: Implications for Early Childhood
Hannah Kerby; Rachel Meisinger; Susan Sheridan, Ph.D.; Amanda Witte, Ph.D.
22) Changes in the Sexual Relationship During Pregnancy: Implications for Global Relationship Happiness
Kailee Groshans; Rebecca Brock, Ph.D.
23) Child-Parent Psychotherapy in Child Welfare Court: An Evaluation
Katherine Hazen; Claire Patnode; Jennie Cole-Mossman; Melanie Fessinger
24) Collaborative Early Childhood Home-Visiting: Investigating the Role of Educator Self-Efficacy
Courtney Boise; Christine Marvin, Ph.D.; Kat Cheng, Ph.D.; Lisa Knoche, Ph.D.
25) Maternal Sensitivity and Unfocused Play in Early Childhood
Yinbo Wu; Anne Schutte, Ph.D.
26) Parental Behaviors and Their Association to the Development of Infants/Toddlers
Rosa Torres; Chloe Reeble; Qizhen Deng, Ph.D.; Lisa Knoche, Ph.D.
27) Relationships in Early Childhood: Examining the Efficacy of the Getting Ready Intervention
Rachel Meisinger; Susan Sheridan, Ph.D.; Lisa Knoche, Ph.D.; Hannah Kerby
28) The Power of Partnerships: CBC's Effect on Rural Teachers
Samantha Angell; Susan Sheridan, Ph.D.; Amanda Witte, Ph.D.; Sonya Bhatia