The latest early childhood research across the University of Nebraska system was the main topic of discussion during the Fall 2021 NAECR Networking event Nov. 18.
Presentations highlighted recently funded projects, new findings and collaborative efforts.
The 20 faculty, staff and graduate students who attended also had time to connect with colleagues and brainstorm research and collaboration opportunities, networking in small groups and discussing how the event’s presentations could inform their own research.
- Danae Dinkel, assistant professor of health promotion, social & behavior health, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Jolene Johnson, director, Department of Education & Child Development, and assistant professor, Munroe-Meyer Institute, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Paula Thompson, assistant professor of teacher education, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Greg Welch, associate director of research and evaluation, Buffett Early Child Institute
- Amanda Witte, CYFS research assistant professor
NAECR Networking and NAECR Knowledge are an ongoing series of networking and training events designed to enhance early childhood research across the NU system.
Both series will return next semester.
For more information on NAECR activities, contact Sommer Fousek, project coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.